Friday, March 18, 2011

The Hedgie hit 8-10 on the Parlay Card and ALMOST pulled off what Morehead St did !


The Hedgie had an 8-4 star weighted Thursday and will continue to take aim at the bookies on Madness Friday...


This shot by Delonte Harper was the dagger that slayed Louisville. But read what the coach said iin the Huddle before the shot and tell me if you don't get Chills....

“Coach said, ‘I dreamed about this last night. I know exactly where I'm going to. I'm going to put it right in your hands, Demonte. I don't want you to drive it to the hole. I want you to pull up and win the game off a 3-pointer. I want you to pull up and win the game.’”

BAM ! Well Hedgie had a dream last night that he's gonna hit a 10 team parlay ! let's just hope it's today ...

First Things First:

Oakland/Texas OVER 155 3 stars

Michigan +1.5 2 stars

Marquette +2.5 3 stars

Georgia +5.5 3 stars

and one from the little dance:

Air Force +4 2 stars

10 team dream parlay:

oakland /tex OVER 155

michigan +1

duke -23

LIU +17.5

Marquette +2.5

Georgia +5.5

Indiana St +12.5

Air Force +4

George Mason +1.5

Akron +14